Sunlight uv led exposure unit.
UV LED EXPOSURE UNIT, manufactured in the uk. by sunlight stencils.
When you want to burn your images at any time of the day or night.
50 watt LED UV with black foam lid
The most accurate exposure unit on the planet. Safe, Eco and user friendly.
Choice of 3 sizes. 14″X 14″ for A5 & A4 Sunlight Stencils
16″X 20 for A3 SUNLIGHT STENCILS 24″X 24″ for exposing wooden or aluminium screens.
All 3 are single phase 220v table top units. that emit a pure uv light at 365 nanos in length, blue fluorescent colour.
14″X14″ Exposure area is 50 watts, perfect for A5 and A4 Sunlight stencil sheets.
cheapest screen printing supplies in the uk.
Stretched silk screen printing frames wooden or aluminum, what ever size .
Also the Images 14″ x14″ can be burnt on that screen as a result of the lid been removed,
Silkscreen frame would have to be covered on The Print Side .
With a sheet of black card ,black neoprene or black foam.
Therefore stopping any light deflecting between the glass, the film positive and the mesh for a clean , sharp and scrip image burn .
Also the big advantage for a uv led exposure unit of this size is that you can expose .
Store 6 x A4 size different images on one large screen .
Which has an internal dimensions of 24″ x36″ without having to spend 1000s of pounds.
The 16″x 20″ Sunlight UV LED EXPOSURE UNIT is 100 watt. perfect for our A3 Sunlight stencil sheets.
Excellent for capturing half tones of up to 85 lines/inch.
The lid can be removed from this UV LED EXPOSURE UNIT
Large made up frames with internal dimensions of 24″x 36″can hold up to 3 x A3 size images.
The 24″X24“Sunlight uv led exposure unit is 200 watt.
Our unit is made for exposing ready stretched silk screen printing frames measuring 28″x 28″ x 1 3/4″ profile.
Furthermore the lid when closed completely covers and cushions the frame to achieve a sharp crisp image.
On the 4mm toughened glass.on, Larger frames can be mounted when the lid is removed.
Exposure Tips: UV LED EXPOSURE UNIT
- If your image does not expose or washout properly. First make sure you are in a light safe environment. Ensure your screen is coated with a thin coat of emulsion and allowed to dry so it is smooth to the touch. If your emulsion is tacky you need to either coat it with less emulsion or dry it for a longer period of time. You can use a clean fan or dehumidifier to speed up the drying process. Ensure your film positive is dark and opaque. Ensure your screen has positive contact between the film positive and the screen mesh.
- If your screen exposes but is slimy, increase exposure time by 1 minute and try again.
- If you can’t wash out the image then decrease the time by 1 minutes until the image appears
Ready to ship in 3-5 business days from United Kingdom (UK)
signed for courier 24h
return within 7 days unopened in original packaging
- Store Name: sunlight stencils
- Vendor: sunlight stencils
- No ratings found yet!
Quick ViewSale!Screen Printing water-based Fluorescent Ink Fluorescent Ink Neon orange Inks glow under ultra violent (UV) light / black light and…