Wasp control Farnborough
Wasp control Farnborough is a family business.
Based in Farnborough which is a large town in north east Hampshire .
Part of a massive urban sprawl that starts at Sandhurst and Camberley in the north.
Which stretches about 15 miles to the south, ending in Farnham.
Farnborough is part of Rushmoor Borough.
The town of Farnborough was founded in Saxon times and the name means ‘fern hill’.
Farnborough borders Surrey.Farnborough seems to have a high density of wasp nests.
Wasp control Farnborough
Farnborough is surrounded by pine forests and wasps will construct their nests .
Increasingly using wood from older panel fencing and garden furniture.
Wasps are aggressive and will sting readily if they think the nest is in danger.
The revival of the Bumble Bee and Honey Bee population in recent years has also been noticed in and around the Farnborough area.
Who can benefit from our wasp control services?
Business customers include:
- Educational settings such as schools, colleges, children’s nurseries, universities etc.
- Sporting facilities and complexes, from football grounds, rugby clubs, cricket pitches, bowling greens and golf courses
- We work with a large number of accommodation providers letting agents, estate agents, private landlords.
- housing associations, secure units, care homes, nursing homes.
- B&Bs, hotels and more. We also undertake pest control assignments for local authorities too.
Wasp control Farnborough
- Food outlets require a discreet pest control service. We have worked with local cafes, restaurants, pubs, shops, supermarkets, fast food outlets, delicatessens etc.
- Agricultural settings, such as farms, grain stores, feed rooms, stables, kennels and catteries are also customers. Furthermore on-going monitoring of wasp control issues.
- Industrial units – warehouses, factories and other industrial units such as vehicle compounds, storage facilities.
- Office blocks, caravan parks, mobile home parks, stately homes and the surrounding grounds. Also building sites, garden centres and various recreational park areas have also needed our wasp control services.
Our services are fully guaranteed so in the unlikely event that thetreatment does not work we Farnborough Wasp control will come back free of charge.
A wasp nest with easy access is a fixed price from £45
We deal with wasps, bees, and hornets.
Areas covered farnborough, camberely, frimley, yateley, ash, lightwater, sandhurst, bagshot, fleet, bagshot, blackwater, blackbushe, hartleywitley, bracknell, crowthorne
HOW WE DEAL WITH YOUR WASPS NEST
wasp control cases, we would treat your wasp nest from outside and Spay on insecticide directly into the wasp nest.
Within 24 hours the wasps will all leave the nest. However not all nests can be dealt with from outside. In this case we would treat with the wasp nest inside and then remove.We work with a local bee keeper and safely deliver all bees to him.
In the event of a wasp sting!
The wasp sting or more specifically wasp venom is a highly evolved biological weapons .
Made from a variety of different specialised compounds including mast cell degranulating peptide to name but a few.
Each compound has a unique affect when injected into the targets blood stream.
If a person is allergic to insect stings and they get stung by a Wasp,
Hornet or Bee the venom can induce anaphylactic shock
Anaphylactic Shock is an allergic reaction, in this case the allergy is to the venom of the wasp or bee sting.
The body’s response to the venom triggers a quick release of histamines in large quantities and a lowering blood pressure.
Wasp venom is accumulative i.e. the more stings you receive the worse you could react.
Anyone can receive a lethol of wasp venom if stung enough times.
If you are known to be allergic to insect stings then it is advisable to keep well away from the vicinity of a wasp nest.
Also Antihistamine injections should be kept in a readily available location.
The danger with wasp stings and Anaphylaxis is, sometimes the person being stung does not realise that they are allergic until after being stung.
Also in the case of beekeepers that are repeatedly stung year after year it has been known for the allergy to slowly build and each sting increases the risk of have an allergic reaction.
Most people are not allergic to wasp or bee stings, the sting just hurts.
If however someone is stung and starts to feel unwell, then you should seek medical attention right away do not leave it.
A wasp nest
A wasp nest, depending on the species and number of wasps, can be a fantastic structure.
Truly an architectural masterpiece to rival the honeycombs made by honey bees!
It’s true that wasp nests are not usually welcomed by many people.
But it has to be said that on balance, wasps are both as pollinators .Whose role is probably not fully understood.
Natural ‘pest control they can help keep down populations of crop eating pests.
They are largely beneficial in the garden. Although you may think otherwise if you have lots of them feeding from the ripe plums from your plum tree.
Finally there are actually thousands of wasp species, and most are solitary species and are pretty harmless.
But the type of wasp, people are mostly concerned about. Are the black and yellow social wasps, which may be attracted to sweet, sugary drinks.
This page is mostly about social wasps.